Drip irrigation method, which ensures high irrigation efficiency, requires low pressure for spreading of water, does not require corrective work in uneven areas, allows the management of salt in groundwater and providing continuous water supply through circuits.
Advantageous of round drip irrigation pipes:
- Provides water-saving;
- Soil salinity is prevented;
- The plant is supplied with the necessary amount of water;
- As the water source is near to the plant, it has positive effect on the development of the body and its product rather than the root;
- It doesn’t irrigate the soil outside of the plant and prevents the growth of wild plants because of that land is dry;
- The soil outside of the plant is not contaminated; therefore it can be used effectively;
- Fertilizer is dissolved in water therefore it is directly applied to the plant and its consumption amount decreases;
- Energy costs are minimized, because the system operates at low pressure.