PE 100 polyethylene pipes are used for both water and gas pipelines. The polyethylene pipes are manufactured with standard dimension ratio SDR 41 – SDR 6 and the operating pressure range PN4 – PN32.
Application areas of PE 100 pipes manufactured in our plant:
- Water networks for underground and surface drinking and technical purposes;
- Agricultural irrigation systems;
- Installation of main and local natural gas lines;
- Chemical and petrochemical industry;
- Mining industry;
- Building construction and industrial facilities.